Sunday, December 12, 2010

Musing 2: Electric Boogaloo aka. The Flickring

Better late than never I have taken a look Flickr and in lieu of anything imaginative to do I did the thing that everyone does sooner or later on the internet be it just on google or wherever and did a search for my own name to see what would come up. I found a whole of photos of people sharing my name or one of my names, photos of places taken by people with my name or one of my names, quite a lot of inside shots of hospitals, some paintings by a 19th century artist with my name and even some photos of school named after someone sharing my name, along with truly random pictures of things such as typewriters and mallards.

If I were to paint a horse it wouldn't be quite as good as the one my 19th century namesake did...

5 comments:

  1. maybe you could if it was paint by numbers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It didn't even occur to me to search for my name! Might do that later... That horse looks like such a proud, powerful beast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a painting - power and strength!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A magnificent horse. I love the muscles in its legs.

    ReplyDelete